Ranger 700 Gates G-Force Drive Belts
$99.95 – $129.95
Quad Logic is now a Gates distributor for all your Polaris ATV and UTV belt needs! These belts are tried and true, torture tested for years. We trust them on all our machines and so should you. They are a much better value than the OEM Polaris belts but probably exceed the performance at the same time. These G-Series belts are a perfect replacement and /or performance belt for your machine. The top cogs offer better cooling and the aramid cords make it extremely strong.
Gate G-Force Redline: Designed for the most demanding, turbo-charged off-road CVT applications. With Gates proprietary materials and design, G-Force RedLine™ CVT belts handle extreme temperatures with excellent heat recovery, while maximizing load and torque capacity, making it one of the most efficient CVT belts currently on the market. Gates: 24R4022
- First on the market to utilize Ethylene Elastomer compound to address the needs of larger SxS and high-horsepower ORVs in tough riding conditions.Next-generation EE compound offers maximum transverse stiffness and heat resistance, resulting in higher load capacity, higher peak torque capacity, less “heat fade” and less speed loss.
- Delivers 75% greater dynamic axial stiffness on average, up to 50% lower speed losses and better recovery from temperatures up to +170°C (+338°F) without power loss.
- Unmatched Temperature Capability – Runs cooler, resists glazing for better recovery and reduced cracking/chunking out after running at temps exceeding +149°C (+300°F).
- Extended Belt Life – Belt life increased 100-300% versus aftermarket competitive belts in severe duty lab test conditions and in field testing.
- Higher Power Capacity – Reduced speed (rpm) loss by 50% under high loads and increased load capacity by >10% compared to other aftermarket belt.
Gates G-Force Workhorse: Gates G-Force Workhorse CVT belts, are engineered to handle the toughest tasks and trails. Gates: 24G4022
- Up to 2x the life of the G-Force Belt.
- 45% increased heat tolerance.
- Power for hauling heavy loads across aggressive terrain
- Improved durability, crack & wear-resistance.
REPLACES POLARIS PART NUMBER(S): 3211118, 3211133, 3211106 and 3211162